“Restorānu servisa skola” enrollment committee accepts documents
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri: 10:00 - 18:00;
- An educational document;
- 1 photo (3 x 4 cm);
- A medical certificate;
- Passport or ID card.
Vocational education programs
Continuing education programs
with secondary education
|Program||Qualification||Duration of studies|
|Food service||Food service manager (with previously obtained qualification “Chef” or “Pastry chef”)||6 months/9 months (968 academic hours)|
|Restaurant service||Waiter||6 months/9 months (968 academic hours)|
|Restaurant service||Bartender (with previously obtained qualification “Waiter”)||6 months/9 months (968 academic hours)|
Studies are scheduled in either day (8:30 – 15:00) or evening (15:30 – 21:00) shifts.
Courses are held in Latvian language!
- You have to submit a copy of an educational document (you have to show the original), a photo and a medical certificate;
- You have to fill out a form and an application;
- You have to have a passport or ID card with you;
- You have to sign a contract about your education in “Restorānu servisa skola”;
- You have to pay a security fee – 10% of the total tuition fee (by a bank transfer 10 workdays from the date of the contract), which is included in the total tuition fee.