At “Restorānu servisa skola” teaches such subjects as:
- Food design basics;
- Cooking technology (practical training in the kitchen).
Professional education, 3rd level qualification – Food service manager
- Since 2010 – Teacher at “Restorānu servisa skola”;
- Since 2016 – Head chef at restaurant “Ferma”;
- From 2013 to 2015 – Head chef at fish restaurant “Le Dome” (Dome Hotel);
- From 2010 to 2012 – Head chef at restaurant “Desiderata” (Royal Square Hotel).
“Find the inner motivation to fall in love with this profession. You will have to learn and work a lot to achieve something. Learn to respect yourself, those around you and the products because only by appreciating the products we can understand their essence and uniqueness. As my professor J. Arbidāns once said: “Chef – that’s the best profession because you’ll always be fed and in a warm environment.” The majority of chefs and waiters work to get that especially fantastic feeling when a client says to you: “Thank you very much, it was very tasty!””